Provide Tuition Assistance to Your School Families
Anabaptist Scholarship Foundation of Virginia (ASFVA) offers scholarship services to private schools. ASFVA helps schools wanting to receive scholarships through the Virginia Education Improvement Scholarships Tax Credits (EISTC) by providing financial eligibility evaluations of families and a suggested tuition assistance amount based on each family’s situation.
Each school must submit an application to Anabaptist Scholarship Foundation of Virginia, verifying that the school complies with Virginia health and safety laws, occupancy permits, and accreditation requirements or annual assessments. The school must also provide ASFVA with an updated tuition schedule each school year.
To qualify for a scholarship, students must be Virginia residents entering a private school in Virginia and meet household income guidelines.
- The school needs to file a School Application with ASFVA.
- School needs to provide ASFVA with an updated tuition schedule each school year.
- The family needs to complete a Family Application to qualify for a scholarship award.
- Funds for any qualified student will be paid directly to their participating school with semi-annual payments during the school term. Award dates will be approximately November 25 and February 15.
- Scholarship funds from ASFVA are only available at schools that donors have recommended us to support with their contribution.
For more information, contact Anabaptist Scholarship Foundation of VA representative Todd Glenn at [email protected] or (540) 820-8633.